Difference between revisions of "Sacred 2:Dire Wolf"
(→Pros and Cons)
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
== Gallery ==
== Gallery ==
Latest revision as of 12:27, 14 March 2018
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Nature Summons Lore - improves Dire Wolf's armor resistances from the Hale mod, improves casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Nature Summons Focus - reduces regeneration time penalty and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves the regeneration time penalty
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower the regeneration time penalty
- Taking both Spirit Wolf mods will allow for up to 4 Dire Wolves active at once.
- SHIFT+Click can be used to direct summons in Sacred 2 to attack specific targets. You can set their aggro range (default '/' key) and also toggle single or group attack mode (default '.' key). In group attack mode minions will all attack the same target as you.
- If the player doesn't mind the possible down time when the Dire Wolf is knocked out, the armor resistance mod can be ignored in favor of the damage mod.
Pros and Cons
- As a pack, Dire Wolves inflict good damage, all the way into Hell difficulty.
- No need to recast buff if Dire Wolf falls in battle.