Revision as of 23:12, 14 April 2016
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower the regeneration time penalty
- Despite the in-game tips saying CTRL-Click can be used for minions, it is difficult to direct summons in Sacred 2 to attack specific targets. However you can set their aggro range (default '/' key) and also toggle single or group attack mode (default '.' key). In group attack mode minions will all attack the same target as you.
- If the player doesn't mind the down time when the Grizzly is knocked out, the Robust mods can be ignored in favor of offensive mods.
Pros and Cons
- Grizzly inflict good damage and can soak up a lot of damage, all the way into Hell difficulty.
- No need to recast buff if Grizzly falls in battle
- The player lacks finer control over minion movements and targeting.