NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Hurricane is damage aura that follows the Druid as he moves. The best usage is to keep it active as often as possible to damage, slow, and disarm as many enemies as possible.
- Windswept gold mod + Combat Art Range +X% on items can make Hurricane cover the entire screen, hitting massive amounts of enemies.
- By taking the Bluster gold mod and getting the regeneration time down to 3.5 seconds or lower, the Druid can keep up Hurricane constantly.
Pros and Cons
- The disarming property of Hurricane removes weapons from enemy hands, so they fight barehanded. This is useful because many enemies have skills that boost their proficiency with their weapons, so when they are disarmed they lose the benefits of those skills. This not only lowers their damage but also their attack speed and chance to hit.
- No way to reduce the 5.5 second cooldown.
- Disarming property is only useful against enemies who use weapons.