NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Magmadur are dependent on the level of Magmadur. Stats will scale based on Magmadur's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Magmadur is the boss opponent of the quest Almost Godlike. He's an old Dragon, who grew tired of a quiet life and became impudent enough to start marauding and even killing and eating the local inhabitants. After he attacked the Seraphim Ambassador who tried to reason with him, Sophia sentenced him to death. He can be located in his lair under the Dragon Sea Islands, west of the Seraphim Island. The only way to get to his lair is to be teleported there. See exact location below:
- Like most Dragons, Magmadur is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- Being the ultimate fire dragon of the game, Magmadur has a hidden resistance to fire damage well beyond what is suggested by his armor tooltip. He has almost total immunity to fire. A purely fire-based character would have a very difficult time defeating Magmadur.
- Magmadur is a wicked dragon, perhaps the most evil of all dragons since he's a Seraphim-slayer. He has a sinister new look and new powers in Diablo 2 Fallen.
- Flameskin - an orange fire buff similar in appearance to Warmth. This temporary buff blocks projectiles and causes pulses of fire damage to you. It only lasts 10s with a cooldown of 30s, so squishy characters may want to stay well out of melee range while Flameskin is active.
- Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking orange fireball that does fire damage and fire DOT.
- Burning Hard Hit - evidenced by orange trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating, extra fire damage and a +35% chance for burning.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
- Magmadur (old appearance) - In the vanilla game Magmadur was identical to the Grunwald Cave Dragon. Not just in appearance, they actually shared the same creature entry ("Dragon_huge_mountain"). This may have been an oversight during development of the game, because there is also an unused creature entry called "Dragon_huge_fire" that has its own set of spells and unique textures. Therefore in D2F, Magmadur uses the reactivated "fire dragon" creature entry.
Back to the D2F Boss List