Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline will increase its Damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in Damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore will increase its Chance to Hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- If using ranged weapons, keep regen low ( 0.5 - 1 s ) and take Double Shot upgrade, then spam it on harder mobs, or bosses.
- BUG: On the console version, Ravaged Impact does not take into account the Intelligence boost from Acute Mind if wielding a staff. The display will say that this is the case, but tested in game numbers prove it other wise.
- The gold Blast mod is very effective when using melee weapons and surrounded by enemies packed in tight.
- When mounted, the Monitor Lizard will swipe at the enemies instead of the Dryad.
Pros and Cons
- Very powerful single target attack
- Can be modded using the Blast modification into an Area of Effect attack
- Has the potential to miss being a weapon based Combat Art
- Starts off only being a single target attack