||The High Elf steps into the shadows and teleports to a different location. There is a chance that nearby opponents remain stunned when the High Elf teleports away.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Phase Shift - Decreases the cooldown time (not regeneration time) of Shadow Step. (50% + 0.5% per CA level decreased)
- Escape - Chance to break all rooting effects while teleporting. (100% chance)
- Vanish - The caster remains invisible for a brief period after the teleport. (4 sec + 0.02 sec per CA level)
- Sanctuary - The caster is briefly invulnerable after the teleport. 100% Damage Mitigation of physical damage (4 sec + 0.02 sec per CA level)
- Explosion - Inflicts AOE damage while teleporting. (32-32 + 1.5 per CA level Magic damage)
- Mend - Heals the caster during teleport. (20% + 0.2% per CA level healing)
|Shadow Step without Modifications
Skills And Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Ancient Magic - directly improves damage of the Explosion modification and lowers opponents' resistance to its damage
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of the Explosion modification and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Basic utility CA for exploring, escaping enemies, and reaching areas quickly.
Pros and Cons
- Decent buffs and protection to aid in escapes
- Allows quick transports for lazy characters
- Short range that never increases.
- Has a long cooldown.
It is possible to be absolutely invisible all the time, just spamming teleport every 6 seconds after 100th CA lvl (with silver "Vanish" mod)