Difference between revisions of "Sacred 2:Shadow Veil"
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
== Notes ==
== Notes ==
Before Ice & Blood expansion [[Sacred 2:
Before Ice & Blood expansion [[Sacred 2:|]] skill was needed to detect cloaking enemies (lot of bosses also had EP skill, easly breaking the invisibility effect).
Latest revision as of 03:25, 25 August 2015
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Astral Lord Lore - Increases the stealth value as if it were damage. Improves casting speed and allows for modification points.
- Astral Lord Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Great for completing any non-escort quest including main storyline.
- Once a player has 100% invisibility, they may use any Combat Art with immunity (see note about summons in "Cons").
- Once a player has 100% invisibility, stealth cannot be broken by the use of any ranged weapons, and will continue to operate.
Pros and Cons
- At level 25 a player will have 100% invisibility if Creep and Fade modifications are chosen.
- Allows completion of any non-escort quest easily
- Allows a player to open boss chests without having to engage the boss
- While Shadow Veil is active, any quest escort will receive all aggro from enemies.
- If a players uses Rallied Souls or Nether Allegiance, any damage that a player's summoned creature suffers from an enemy AoE spell or via reflected damage, will also damage the player. This also includes any quest NPC's a player is escorting.
No modifications, no skills, naked, all stats between 25 and 35 (i.e. a nearly-new character).
Before Ice & Blood expansion Enhanced Perception skill was needed to detect cloaking enemies (lot of bosses also had EP skill, easly breaking the invisibility effect).
|Level||Cooldown Time (s)||Regen Time (s)||Total Wait (s)||% Chance Not Detected While Casting||Duration||Stealth|