||A focused, forceful weapon attack against a single target.
- Exalted Warrior
Innate Abilities (Lvl 1)
- Please add in game tooltip info for this CA from a Level 1 character with no equipment on and no Survival Bonus. See Blazing Tempest for an example. Basic starter tips are welcome here.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Aim - Increases the chance to land critical hits. (19.8% + 0.2% per CA level)
- Wounding - Chance to cause an open wound (damage over time). (50% chance)
- Battering - Temporarily reduces the target's armor class. (100 + 1.5 per CA level decrease (guess))
- Disarm - Chance to dislodge the weapon from the opponent's hand. (25% + 0.5% per CA level chance)
- Incision - Chance to inflict a deep wound. (25% + 0.5% per CA level chance)
- Coup de Grace - Inflict twice as much damage when the opponent's health has fallen below a threshold value. (threshold is 25% + 0.5% per CA level of max life)
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore, indirectly, it increases weapon damage, thus making pelting strikes hit harder, also allows modification points for the aspect this combat art is in.
- Exalted warrior focus, reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, and just like Tactics Lore, it allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore will indirectly increase this combat arts damage by increasing the better usage of the weapon used to execute this combat art.
This combat art is used alot as boss killer move, but can also be used as a main attack.
This combat art also works very well in a combo with Assailing Somersault and/or Pelting strikes.
The modifications aim, battering, and coup de grace make Soul Hammer a very good finishing move to a fight.
The modifications wounding, battering, and incision make Soul Hammer a very good opening move to a fight.
Pros and Cons
- Very effective to take out a single target
- very good boss killing move
- Requires a weapon
- Single target attack
- Duration (which?) is 1.5 + 0.01*CA-Lvl.
- Weapon damage multiplier is 1.25 + 0.005*CA-Lvl.
- Attack value is increased by 20 + 35*CA-Lvl.
- Damage modifier is increased by 40 + 10*CA-Lvl percentage points.
<vimeo v="334641" />