NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of The Countess are dependent on the level of The Countess. Stats will scale based on The Countess's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Countess is located in the region of Artamark. She makes her lair in the second-level dungeon underneath Black Oaks. Go past the room with the bloody sacrificial chamber and enter the lowest level where there are some T-Energy pipes. The Countess is the target of the quest The Forgotten Tower.
- She has significant additional damage mitigation against physical and ice damage, and moderate mitigation against poison.
- She has no protection against fire or magic damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against her. Fire is the absolute best, because she has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like most undead.
- The Countess has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time as she will keep resurrecting. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out her extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Summon Vampires - The Countess spawns two normal Vampires and one elite Vampire. She will summon more every 45 seconds or so. The elite Vampire can be very dangerous so it might be best to take him out quickly before refocusing on The Countess.
- Life Leech Aura - This temporary buff (20s) resembles the Barbarian's Natural Resistance. It hits once every 2 seconds, causing pulses of Magic DOT which inflict Life leeched per hit. It also restores The Countess's hitpoints.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage with an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
- Berserk Bleeding Hit - an even more deadly attack, this is just like the Bleeding Hard Hit, plus it also inflicts additional life leech damage and has a small chance to stun you.
- Vampiress (Sacred 1) - The Countess's appearance is an easter egg, as she uses the model of the playable character The Vampiress from Sacred 1.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List