Sacred 2:Totem Only - Voodoo Build, My Gatling Gun
| This page is about a particular player guide.
The contents of this page are player-managed and/or contributed. They may or may not reflect the view of SacredWiki. Any views, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the author(s) of the guide. Guides may only be edited by or with the permission of the author.
Totem Only - Voodoo Build, My Gatling Gun
@Viper: used your guide as blueprint- thx
The Totem Dryad! I tried a new Dryad(thx Sparks for the idea). tested in SP Lvl 65/200. Started yesterday in closed-hc. Lvl 31 in gold
- Strength: 0%
- Stamina: 0%
- Vitality: 0%
- Dexterity: 0%
- Intelligence: 100%
- Willpower: 0%
- Shield Lore 75
- Armor Lore 75
- Constitution 75
3: Combat Arts and Modifications.
Aspect: Cabalistic Voodoo
- Malicous Totem . Read only 1 rune Use Shrunkenheads to push the damage
- Bronze: Solid
- Silver: Pointed
- Gold: Expert
- Moribund Animus Read as many runes as possible and watch at your Totem reg-time(7-8sec)
- Bronze: Malice
- Silver: Elevation
- Gold: Headhunter
- Black Curse. Keep @ focus penalty lvlOnly for bosses
- Bronze: Porous
- Silver: Elongate
- Gold: Dispel
Aspect: Nature Weaver
- Acute Mind. Keep @ focus penalty lvl or higher. You can pump this ca with lots of runes.
- Bronze: Proficiency
- Silver: Insight
- Gold: Easiness (This is the mod that reduces the regen time for every ca used)
- Tangled Vine. Read only 1 rune. Use gear mods to increase ca lvl. Only for bosses
- Bronze: Tendrils
- Silver: Singe
- Gold: Intent
- Goldenglade Touch. Keep @ focus penalty lvl
- Bronze: Flow
- Silver: Persevere
- Gold: Diligence
- Ancient Bark. Read as many runes as possible without going over 50-60% regen penalty.
- Bronze: Rugged
- Silver: Divert
- Gold: Invigorate
4: Weapons and Armor.
- Weapon of choice: Tinwora's Curse/ Shield of Mirrors Bossruns: Stalwoth Safeguard or a good yellow shield
- Armor of choice: Daerwains Revenge / Tendils of Time and Shoulders of the Forest
- Rings/Amulets: +All Skills, Exp/Deathblow
- Equip for the Buffs: Gear with all skills and max sockets Amuletts all CA- i use this gear only to cast Ancient Bark and Moribund Animus
- Shrunken HeadsBuff: I prefer the scorpion King
- Mod Ancient Bark first
- Stay away from fire damage. With bark on you take 20% more fire damage.
- Deathblow is very important.
- The first levels you've to kill with your weapon
- Stay away from mobs with reflect. Totem will be reflec too
- cast your Totem--> activate acute Mind
6: Videos. Work in Progress (I will be posting new videos as soon as possible)
Originally published at DarkMattersfor review and discussion.