Sacred 2:Warding Energy Lore
Warding Energy Lore
Increases maximum shield energy. Shields also absorb more damage. Allows the use of special trophies.
A lot of general information regarding energy shield usage is given in the article Energy Shields.
|Shield Energy, +%:||7,4||31,2||53,7||72,5||88,9||103||115,3||126||130,1||135,6||146,3||165,8||182,8||198,1||211,6||223,8||234,8||249,3||262,1||273,3||283,2|
|Shield Regeneration, +%:||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||11,9||12,7||14,2||15,4||16,5||17,4||18,2||19||19,9||20,7||21,4||22|
- At skill level 75, Shield will regenerate faster (unlocks Shield Regeneration bonus).
- This skill affects Seraphim's Warding Energy and Divine Protection, and Temple Guardian's T-Energy Shroud.
- Unlocks the use of Accumulator Trophy and Mechanical Parts Trophy that grant a significant boost to Shield Regeneration.
- The Seraphim's two forms of energy shields do not regenerate during combat, even with Mastery of this skill. To regenerate it, you must spend at least 5 seconds in a safe location. The Temple Guardian's T-Energy Shroud shield can be modified to regenerate while in combat.
- This skill will unlock item attributes that require Warding Energy Lore skill (like "Shield Regeneration (Warding Energy Lore)).
- Warding Energy Lore does not affect Block Warding Energy parameter of energy shields, which is only affected by Revered Technology Lore(seraphim) and Tactics Lore(temple guardian).
- The bonuses are increased in steps as shown in the Warding Energy Lore full table.
The Shield Energy bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 300*(x+1.5)/(x+100) Pre-Mastery
- 450*(x-32.5)/(x+66) Mastery
The Shield Regeneration bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 30.9*(x-32.8)/(x+34.6) Mastery
The bold marked numbers are the smallest upper bounds of this progression, which will never at any skill level be exceeded.
As an example, shield energy bonus value at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
450*(75-32.5)/(75+66) = 450*42.5/141 = 135.64
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.