- Quest Objective: Join the Orcish Grurag clan, and find out about the elven party.
- Quest Difficulty: n/a
- Quest Giver: [[Sacred 2:Grurag Warrior|Grurag Warrior
- Location(s): "The place where the magic flows from the earth" (just south of Ruka)
- Prerequisite Quest: Gar'Colossus (This is the first quest, in the third chapter of the Light storyline campaign
- Next Quest: Wet danger
- Reward: n/a
- Talk to the Grurag Warrior just south of Ruka
- Talk to the Orc Elder, to become member of the grurag clan.
- Talk to the other present members of the grurag clan
- Talk to Grurag Tribal elder in Entruag
- Kill 10 trolls just south of the settlement
- Get the neclace, made from the 10 teeth you collected
- speak to the grurag Chieftain Nubbutz in Sloptok
- Defeat the Ore-Thag clan chieftain in his assault on Sloptok.
- Speak to the Grurag Clan Chieftain Jurrtag in Za'Zuruik.
In this part of the storyline things get rough, busy and most of all interesting...
The quests yet again starts where we stopped at our previous adventures, and that is by talking to the Grurag Warrior, at "The place where magic flows from the earth", just south of Ruka (there is a waypoing there, worth grabbing).
After talking to him, he will tell you that orcs care not about feable humans. I will have to prove my worth to this primitive substitute for a living creature. Run into the fogged pits, and find 5 boss-type earth elementals to battle.
After you kill them, return to the Grurag warrior, which will now speak to you. He will tell you to go to the orc elder, a wise woman. She is surrounded by representatives of both the orcish clans, and she will decide your faith.
The orc elder will decide that you are now an honorary member of the Grurag orc clan.
Who saw that one coming ... You are officialy part of an orcish clan !!! The story really goes wild now.
Offcourse, being a new member of the clan, you will have to socialize with the other members. But how do orcs do that ?? Well, just like humans actually, talk to them.
walk back to the Grurag warrior, and on your way you will find a 3-way party of Grurag clan members. Talk to the one with the (?!) above his head.
They say they are glad you are now part of their little clan, but really... You'll have to prove yourself yet again. So it shall be then, you hear their village is being attacked by trollocs. So go to their village (Entruag) by this route. Remember to pick up the Waypoint and monolith while you are there.
When you do it right, you should find the Tribal Elder Nubbutz on the top floor of the central building at the quest location. (you'll know you got the right one, when you see the huge orc shamaan outside the door).
Talk to him when you find him.
He will tell you to go and out and kill 10 of the trollocs attacking his village. And bring their teeth for trophies and proof. So, like he said, you find 10 of these beings, kill them and return with 10 pieces of dental remain.
you'll most definately find some if you follow this yellow line. More then 10 should be present, so no issues there
Primitive as the orcs are, they decide to make a neclace out of the teeth from the creature with the worst smelling mounths. Ah well, it's for the better of the world right?
He proudly tells you that you are quite the warrior, which you are, and directs you to the big bosses. Clan Chieftain Nubbutz awaits your arrival at Sloptok. Follow this route to get there.
He will tell you that the village is currently under attack by the Ore-tag clan (they seem to make a habbit out of being attacked when you get somewhere). But unfortunately all their members are out on a raid. The only way to neutralize the attack seems to be by killing their chieftain. And you have to admit, that souns like a plan.
So go out and kill their captain, and if you're there anyway, get some lower ranking orcs too... Just for fun's sake.
When you neutralize this attack, speak to Nubbutz again, right where you left him a while ago, and he will tell you he is very pleased. From the board of directors you are sent to the CEO. No more lowly servants, the big clan leader Jurrtag in Za'Zuruik is willing to accept you. You're dealing with the big boys now, better be ready for some action.
Follow this path to get there. Make sure you grab the waypoint on your way there too.
By speaking to him, your quest ends, and the second quest in the third chapter, Wet Danger is activated. This is where the fun really starts.
- note: the statistics on the enemys are wildly dependant on the level of the character that faces them. See these stats as guidelines, rather then set parameters.
- note: Don't forget to grab the waypoints in Entruag and Za'Zuriuk in this quest.