NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||After years of disciplined physical conditioning, an Assassin can develop the ability to move faster than the eye can follow in one quick burst. Using this skill, he lunges at his target and delivers a devastating blow.
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Dragon Talon - Increases the chance for open wounds by 19.7% + 0.3% per level.
- Smack - Knocks the weapon from the target's hands for 6 seconds.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Assassin is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's attack speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equipping of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Using CTRL+Click will allow the Assassin to use Dragon Flight without needing to target an enemy (target the ground instead). This is useful just for getting around, jumping over rivers, up hills, etc.
Pros and Cons
- Instant hit
- Good damage
- Useful for exploration and escape
- Assassin can get stuck sometimes if Dragon Flight is placed first in a combo (bug)