Sacred 2:Inexorable Subjugation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Nefarious Netherworld Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Nefarious Netherworld Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of Weaken (secondary damage effect) triggered by Inexorable Subjugation's magic damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Use to create a small army of minions
- With Regen per Hit on a weapon, the Inquisitor can recharge this CA immediately, allowing quick creation of many minions
- If the Inquisitor is using the Doppelganger and doesn't want to get close to enemies, he can cast this CA on an enemy the Doppelganger is fighting. The enemy will be frozen in place, unable to fight back, suffering damage from both the magic beam and the Doppelganger, and when it dies it will join the Inquisitor as a minion. Repeat to quickly swell the ranks of followers.
- Prior to the release of the Ice and Blood expansion, the Inquisitor could cast Inexorable Subjugation and then take other actions, such as movement, attack, or executing another combat art in a combo. In Ice and Blood this behavior became broken, and the Inquisitor became petrified for the duration of the spell, just like the enemy. This bug was fixed in the Community Patch 1.60.
Pros and Cons
- The target enemy is frozen
- Large number of followers can kill for the Inquisitor and create a buffer between him and enemies if desired
- With Ice and Blood expansion, the Inquisitor can't move or attack while casting this spell (requires CM Patch to fix).
- A single casting can rarely kill a champion on its own, so it will require softening them up with other attacks first
|Level||Regeneration Time||Damage||Damage Frequency||Opponent's Movement Speed|
|Casting the Beam
|Casting the Beam 2
|Spectral Companion Created
|Spectral Lizard Companions