- Quest Objective: Rescue the soldiers taken hostage in the Brigand Camp
- Quest Difficulty: 2 stars
- Quest Giver: Hunter Kylian
- Location(s): Sloeford
- Prerequisite Quest: / (This is the first quest in the Brigand camp Chain quest
- Next Quest: Punishment
- Reward: Gold, experience
- Talk to Hunter Kylian about the captured Soldiers
- Go to the cages holding the captured soldiers
- Kill 10 High elves around the caves
- Free the prisoners
This quest starts at hunter Kylian in Sloeford. To get to him can be a bit tricky. Check the map above for his location. Now this is the top-down location. To actually get to him, get to the side of the building (on the elevated part), and take the stairs to the top floor of this construction
Once you talked to Kyrian, he will send you out to find the soldiers taken hostage. Follow the yellow outline on this map to get to where you need to be. If you do it right, the camp should look like this:
Once you get there, there are 2 things to do, in this order.
First off kill 10 brigands. This is not so hard, since there are more then 10 of em in the vicinity of these cages. Obviously brave men need to be with more then 10 to guard 2 prisoners in cages. Little do they know, not even 100 of them could have stopped you. Either way, after you have slain those 10 soldiers, talk to the prisoner in the cage. (the one in the picture above with the (!) mark above his head.
As soon as you talked to him, the quest ends, and the prisoner gets a (?) mark above his head. Talking to him again, will open up the second quest for you.
- note: Should you for an odd reason not find 10 brigands, just run around. The brigands killed need not be the ones close to this camp. Any brigand will add the count. But you should be able to find 10 at the camp anyways.