Sacred 2:Shield Lore
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:30, 20 October 2009 by Nilwarp (→http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff165/SacredWiki/Sacred_2/Skills/shieldlore.gif Shield Lore)
Increases the total Defense Value of characters. Grants the ability to use higher-level shields.
- Defense +X% (refer to table below)
- Item level without penalty Y
|Chance to Block, +%:||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||18||19,5||22,1||24,2||26,3||28,2||29,7||31,2||33,2||34,9||36,4||37,7|
- Grants a chance to block close combat attacks.
- "Item Level Without Penalty" reduces the speed penalties for equipping high-level shields; it doesn't allow equipping shields above certain threshold (which depends on character level)
- As of version 22.214.171.124 of the game, the in-game skill description still says it increases the Defense Value of shields. However it is in fact the Total Defense Value of characters.
- Item level without penalty is increased by one for every two skill points spent, starting at character level value. It is capped at 250.
- The Defense Bonus and Chance to Block are increased in steps as shown in the Shield Lore full table.