Sacred 2:Shield Lore
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Increases the total Defense Value of characters when a shield is equipped. Grants the ability to use higher-level shields without penalty.
- Defense +X% (refer to table below)
- Item level without penalty Y
|Chance to Block, +%:||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||18||19,5||22,1||24,2||26,3||28,2||29,7||31,2||33,2||34,9||36,4||37,7|
- Grants a chance to block close combat attacks.
- "Item Level Without Penalty" reduces the speed penalties for equipping high-level shields; it doesn't allow equipping shields above certain threshold (which depends on character level)
- As of version 220.127.116.11 of the game, the in-game skill description still says it increases the Defense Value of shields. However it is in fact the total Defense Value of characters which is increased when a shield is equipped. For instance, even a shield without any innate defense value will still increase the character's defense.
- Item level without penalty is increased by one for every two skill points spent, starting at character level value. It is capped at 250.
- The Defense Bonus and Chance to Block are increased in steps as shown in the Shield Lore full table.