- Talk to Ranger Mekeliel about the missing turtle eggs
- Find the person who stole the eggs, kill the thief and retrieve the eggs
- Bring the eggs back to Ranger Mekeliel, and claim your reward
The quest starts right next to the stairs up to the Temple Ruins, by talking to Ranger Mekeliel.
He will inform you that someone has been stealing turtle eggs, and he asks if you are willing to help you find the thug who did it. Since you are interested in either glory or the gold in his pocket, you head towards to beach to find this thug.
The best and shortest route is via the map below
Once you locate the Turtle Egg Thief, kill him and he will drop a bag of turtle eggs.
Finish your quest by returning this bag to Ranger Mekeliel, and get some gold and experience for your trouble.
In the early versions of Sacred 2 (v2.02) you would see the following log:
In all the other versions your log would look like:
A gamekeeper by the name of Mekeliel is concerned about the spiny turtle population. A poacher looted the nests under the cover of darkness. I'm supposed to try and apprehend him and snach the bag away from him.
I've apprehended the thief. He was still carrying the bag of turtle eggs. I should take them back to Mekeliel now.
The Gamekeeper was very happy. He's going to put the eggs in the nests right away.
- This quest is a fairly easy one, suited for low level characters. If you are playing Temple Guardian it would most likely be your first side-quest.
- Turtle Egg Thief may move around the place of his supposed location. Most likely he would run towards you.