|| This Combat Art is a (Buff)|
An energy field which partly absorbs incoming damage for as long as energy is available to maintain the field.
- Revered Technology
- Field Force - Strengthens the energy field and absorbs more damage until it is exhausted. (50% increase from base value)
- Projectile Reflection - Chance to reflect projectile damage. (15% + 0.8% per CA level chance)
- Field Force - Improves the energy field and absorbs more damage until it is exhausted. (50% increase from base value)
- Magic Mirror - Chance to reflect spell damage. (15% + 0.8% per CA level chance)
- Block - Blocks a fixed amount of damage from every successful hit. (4.5% + 0.5% per CA level)
- Resource - Reduces the cost to maintain the shield. (50% + 0.5% per CA level decreased)
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- The Warding Energy Lore skill will extend shield hit point total and improve the amount of damage that the shield will mitigate. Note that Warding Energy Mastery (75 spent points) does not enable shield regeneration while in combat; the bonus is applied to out-of-combat shield regeneration only.
- Revered Technology Focus determines the maximum level of this Combat Art, and also will reduce the recharge malus that is applied by running the buff.
- Revered Technology Lore increases the Damage Mitigation of Warding Energy.
Much general information for energy shield usage is given in the article Energy Shields.
Pros and Cons
EmbedVideo is missing a required parameter.