Sacred 2:Weapon Damage Based Combat Arts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
All the weapon damage based Combat Arts are affected by the following skills:
- Concentration lowers their regeneration times.
- Combat Discipline will increase their Damage and reduce their regeneration time if any of these Combat Arts is placed within a combo.
- Their respective aspects focuses lower their regeneration times and allow higher CA level without penalty.
- Tactics Lore indirectly increases their damage by increasing the damage the weapon deals.
- The respective weapon lores of the weapons used for the Combat Art execution indirectly add to chance to hit by adding this chance to the weapon.
- Stamina fastens the regeneration of all Combat Arts, including weapon based ones.
- Strength affects the damage inflicted by these Combat Arts while used with a melee weapon.
- Dexterity affects the damage inflicted by these Combat Arts while used with a ranged weapon.
- Intelligence affects the damage inflicted by these Combat Arts while used with a staff.
Applying the Item Modifiers
- All the Item Modifiers that apply to the normal hits also apply to the weapon based Combat Arts.