- Aleksandr Solzhenintsyn - RIP, and thanks for all the words.
- Darwin Award winner #29
- Estelle Getty - RIP, and thanks for all the laughs.
- Heath Ledger - RIP, and thanks for all the movies.
- Hiram Bullock - RIP, and thanks for all that jazz.
- "I'll sleep when I'm dead." Warren Zevon - RIP, and thanks for all the tunes.
- In honor of Torsten Meier: Silence was cowardly, talking was gold!
- Joseph Weizenbaum - RIP, and thanks for ELIZA.
- Last Words: "You wimps, this bridge is perfectly safaaaaaahhhhhhgggggghhhhhhh..."
- Please knock before entering.
- Robert Aspirin _ RIP, and thanks for all the books.
- While you're distracted reading this, my ghost is picking your pocket.
- You cannot assault the fortress of Khorad Nur armed only with a small fruit knife.
- You've been rick rolled!
- Yves Saint Laurent - RIP, and thanks for all the fashion.
- The United Undertakers "Daisypushers" welcome you
The package "Tender Greetings" includes both a lying surface of 2,10 metres in a quality coffin made of Ancarian oak, as well as the complimentary undead guarantee for ten years. Accessories include a Kobold plush imitation, a death bell, two T-Energy powered death lights, and a statue of Lumen (other gods on request). If you have any questions or if you wish to have a test lie.in, find the nearest portal and travel to Thylysium. You will find us near the temple.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
- Be careful what you wish for . I wished to find a way to solve all my problems. Now they're solved but I'm here.
- Dave Allen RIP and thanks for seeing life as it was.
- Gene Roddenberry RIP and thanks for boldly going where no man went before...
- George Calin RIP and thanks for all the laughs.
- Here lies Andreas L. He asked for POls once too often...
- I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.
- I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.
- In honor of Heiko tom Felde: Guardians of the Iceberg!
- Kimba and Pebbles RIP - I am grateful that you blessed me with your love.
- Markus had one Long Island Tea too many.
- Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
Guardians of Souls
- Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. - Wilde
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero
- Words without actions are the assassins of idealism. - Hoover
- All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire. - Aristotle
- Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch.- Welles
- If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - Tolkien
- I will die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
- One is left with the horrible feeling now that war settles nothing; that to win a war is as disastrous as to lose one. - Christie
- Perseverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things wich cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when take little by little. - Plutarch
- The superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius
- Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you. - Proverb