Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sockets are special equipment slots. They are displayed as little boxes in the lower left corner of the item window. Socketed items provide additional bonuses to gear. Certain items can be inserted either by a Smith or by a Dwarf with the Forge Lore skill. The following items can be placed into a socket slot:
- Skeleton Skulls (Available only in Single Player)
- Scale of a Dragon
- Orbus Dracos - Full
There are 4 colors of sockets, each providing a specific bonus when occupied:
- Bronze: no bonus.
- Silver: 5% bonus* to Attack/Defense and Resists/Damage.
- Gold: 10% bonus* to Attack/Defense and Resists/Damage.
- Green: 10% bonus* to Attack/Defense and Resists/Damage; an unusually high increase in the base item value after filling the sockets. [Note: this type of socket is limited to Sleep's Brother
- * The socket bonus will be applied to fixed values only. Percentage values do not benefit from the socket bonus.