NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Achmel the Cursed are dependent on the level of Achmel the Cursed. Stats will scale based on Achmel the Cursed's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Achmel the Cursed is located in the Bengaresh Desert. He found in the tombs that hold the Scroll of the Devil's Fire, which is on the far eastern side of the Desert. He is in the final room of the tombs, guarding the scroll. Killing him is not necessary to solve the quest however.
- The tombs of the Scroll of the Devil's Fire are cursed. Any time the player opens a treasure chest within, groups of Mummies and Mummy Priests will spawn. If the player doesn't touch any treasure, they will only have a few scarabs and Achmel the Cursed to fight. So the battle with Achmel will be much easier that way.
- Achmel the Cursed prefers to use spells but he will fight back with his magic staff if you come into melee range. His melee damage is moderate and his attack speed and movement speed are extremely slow, so he is very easy to escape from. The main dangers are his spells and summons.
- He is moderately resistant to physical, magic, and poison damage, to which he has additional damage mitigation.
- He has no protection against fire or ice damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Achmel the Cursed has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Twisted Torment - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, causes several instant hits of poison damage and slows your movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Awaken Undead - Will summon 1 Moldered Skeleton Warrior Champion and 2 Moldered Skeleton Warriors in a single cast. Kill them because he will endlessly summon more and more and you will get overwhelmed in short order. Alternatively if your character is very tough then just ignore them and focus on Achmel.
- Black Curse - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, this curse debuffs your attributes, attack speed, and physical armor for 15 seconds. It also has a 50% chance to deactivate one buff when it hits. It causes no damage.
- Energy Annihilation Trap - a blue swirling trap that follows you around and disrupts your regeneration time. If it touches you all your combat arts go on regeneration. Trap lasts 45 seconds and has a 50 second cooldown, so there's almost always one active during the battle.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List