Sacred 2:Ancestral Fireball
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Arrant Pyromancer Lore - improves combat art damage, critical chance and casting speed, allows for modification points.
- Arrant Pyromancer Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of the secondary damage effects triggered by Ancestral Fireball: Open Wounds and Burning.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Ancestral Fireball is a very versatile skill. It can be modded to be used either as primary attack combat art, or as supporting one. Usage:
- damage and area of effect damage
- multi-hitting (up to 3 fireballs)
- up to 2 homing fireballs
- Due to its damage to mobs being quickly outclassed by Blazing Tempest and damage to bosses being quickly outclassed by Incendiary Shower, it may be a good idea to mod Incandescent Skin, Blazing Tempest and Incendiary Shower before modding Ancestral Fireball.
Pros and Cons
- Very versatile skill
- Can be used against single and multiple enemies
- Good damage and area of effect damage (with mod)
- Can get to extremely low casting times (like 0.5s)
- Can have up to 2 homing fireballs
- Homing fireballs miss if an enemy is behind an obstacle
- Area of effect damage is outclassed by Blazing Tempest
- If Fusilade and Homing are picked, the second fireball will target a different monster, though if the player is close enough to the first target it will still hit that.