NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Ancient Kaa the Soulless are dependent on the level of Ancient Kaa the Soulless. Stats will scale based on Ancient Kaa the Soulless's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Ancient Kaa the Soulless is located in the region of Dyr Lain. He can be found in the crypt wing (second level dungeon) of the Ancestor's Chambers.
- Ancient Kaa the Soulless prefers to use spells but he will fight back with his magic staff if you come into melee range. His melee damage is high but his attack speed and movement speed are extremely slow, so he is very easy to escape from.
- He is moderately resistant to physical, magic, and poison damage, to which he has additional damage mitigation.
- He has no protection against fire or ice damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Ancient Kaa the Soulless has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Energy Annihilation - Ancient Kaa the Soulless activates a buff which disrupts your regeneration time. If the player is in melee range, all their combat arts go on regeneration periodically. You can see blue lines leeching energy from you each time it hits (about once per second).
- Black Curse - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, this curse debuffs your attributes, attack speed, and physical armor for 15 seconds. It also has a 50% chance to deactivate one buff when it hits. It causes no damage.
- Twisted Torment - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, causes several instant hits of poison damage and slows your movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Poison Slime - this a small, close-range nova that causes a single burst of moderate poison damage.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List