Sacred 2:Artamark's Gate
|In Artamark's Gate you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
Artamark's Gate is a large town located in the far northern Human region on the south shore of the Dragon Sea. This is an important port city for Artamark.
Artamark's Gate is part of the DeMordrey barony. It displays the DeMordrey flag outside the city gates, and soldiers bearing the DeMordrey coat-of-arms protect the city.
Locate Artamark's Gate on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Guard Bentren: Quest giver for Punishment for the Traitor quest.
- Herbalist: Quest giver for Witching About quest.
- Philanderer: Quest giver for Infidelities quest.
- Recruitment for the Northland Expedition: Quest giver for Northland Expedition quest.
- Scholar Farek: Quest giver for The Ghost Village chain quest.
Monolith in town.
Docks in town. The fastest way is using portal to the Mount Island or the Seraphim Island or any other portal you currently have active that is near a port, and then travel by ship to Artamark's Gate.
Closest portal is at Kufferath Castle. Head northeast from castle.
There is quite a diversity of enemies surrounding Artamark's Gate. To the west are T-Mutant enemies including, Turtles, Spitting Spiders and Giant Rats. To the east you will find Thraconians and Heavy Turtles. Finally to the south you'll find Dark Archers, Mages, Paladins and Temple Knights terrorizing the countryside.
|Northland Expedition Quest Giver
- The player must complete The Ghost Village in order to be able to find Jan Walczak who is involved in the Epic Office Quest