NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - allows for modification points. Affects no visible numbers. May improve hitpoints restored from Recovery modifications.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Root can be useful for not just for escapes but also for keeping enemies in place before launching an area of effect attack. The chance to root will naturally increase as Avoid levels up, reaching 100% just before max CA level 200. If the Amazon wants to reliably root opponents around her before then, she will need to take one or both of the two Roots modifications. Taking one will result in 100% chance by CA level 100. Taking both will result in 100% chance by CA level 50.
- The Escape mod will make Avoid break any existing root effects on the Amazon, which can be a lifesaver in the Swamp or Dyr-Lain.
- The Expert mod will gradually reduce the cooldown. At very high levels it can get as low as 1s, so if regen times are kept low the Amazon can use Avoid at will.
Pros and Cons
- Useful for crossing rivers or other impassable obstacles
- Roots immobilize enemies
- Causes no damage
- Requires the Expert modification to get the cooldown low enough to use constantly