NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Baal are dependent on the level of Baal. Stats will scale based on Baal's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Be sure to take out Tyrael / Malthael on the bridge first before pushing on to Baal, who is just beyond the bridge. The Great Room is otherwise empty except for two greater Minions of Baal located on the outer edges of the circle. They are far enough away from Baal for you to avoid, but if you run around the perimeter of the circle you will attract them to the fight.
- Baal is extremely well protected from all damage types. Pick your strongest, hard-hitting attacks.
- Baal is primarily a spellcaster and will try to attack with magic, though he can hit hard if you come into melee range.
- Special Abilities:
- Spawn Clone - he usually casts this first thing. This summons a duplicate Baal that joins the attack. The clone is hard to distinguish but is considerably weaker than the real thing and has no special attacks. You'll know you're attacking the clone if you seem to be doing a lot of damage. Killing the clone gives almost no experience and very poor drops (equivalent to rats). The spell has a long 3 minute cooldown but it's conceivable that Baal could spawn even more clones if the battle drags on for long enough.
- Poison Tendrils - similar to Rathma's divine gift Carrion Vine, this spell summons ghostly green tentacles that root you in place for 10 seconds and cause poison damage over time and life leech.
- Arctic Blast - similar to the Druid's spell of the same name, this spell launches an ice blast that pushes you back. If you're far away when he casts it, it can hit like a shotgun due to the narrow focused blast. Avoid at all costs.
- Demon Teleport - this is the same teleport spell used by The Carnach. Baal teleports to your location and causes Fire DOT in the area.
- Lower Resist - similar to the Necromancer's spell of the same name, this curse increases your sensitivity to fire, ice, magic, and poison damage for 10 seconds. It also causes light poison damage over time and has a 50% chance to disable one of your buffs. Baal is very unlikely to cast this spell due to his AI but it is possible.
|Baal Clone Stats
- The Prime Evil - Baal's model in Diablo 2 Fallen is adapted from Diablo's appearance in Diablo 3, where he appeared as all the 7 evils merged together.
Back to the D2F Boss List