NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Banshee are dependent on the level of the Banshee. Stats will scale based on the Banshee's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Banshee's melee hits are dangerous because they inflict Life leeched per hit which can't be resisted, so squishy characters should keep clear of his attacks.
- The Banshee is highly resistant to physical and ice damage, to which he has additional damage mitigation.
- The Banshee has no protection against fire or poison damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him.
- Ice Missile - this spell shoots a projectile that resembles a blue arrow. It causes ice and physical damage and has a small chance to pierce. He likes to spam this spell but it is very easy to dodge.
- Teleport - the Banshee teleports directly to you with a 50% chance to stun. Can be dangerous for characters that need to stay ranged.
- Blue Lightning Strike - an unavoidable bolt of lightning strikes the player, causing heavy physical damage and magic DOT. It also regenerates the Banshee's spells.
- Frosty Lair - this spell creates a giant ring of frost on the ground that causes ice damage and inflicts several major debuffs on the player for 10 seconds. Movement speed and attack speed are slowed dramatically, and all of the player's armor resistances are lowered.
- Telekinesis - similar in appearance to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, this is an instant hit spell that causes light physical damage and debuffs your movement speed. It also penalizes your combat art regeneration times for 5 seconds.
- Banshee (original) - the original Banshee was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart. He also used different abilities.
Back to the D2F Boss List