Sacred 2:Belligerent Vault
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Malevolent Champion Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- The appropriate Weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Shadow Warrior is wielding an axe) - will increase the execution speed.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of open wounds (secondary damage effect) triggered by Belligerent Vault's physical damage.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Can be used for shortcuts (i.e. jumping across rivers and up/down small cliffs)
Pros and Cons
- Very useful for exploration and escape.
- Damage can be boosted by 3 skills (Tactics Lore, Ancient Magic, and Combat Discipline).
- Can soften up mobs for follow-up attacks with Frenzied Rampage or Scything Sweep
- Damage of the CA is too low to kill on its own, even when using all 3 skills which can increase its damage.
- Belligerent Vault is one of 5 Spell damage-based combat arts in the game that can have their damage boosted by Tactics Lore (the others are Killing Spree, Dust Devil, Deathly Spears, and T-Energy Shroud).
- This CA is also one of only 3 Shadow Warrior spells that benefits from Ancient Magic. The others are Skeletal Fortification and Killing Spree.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Malevolent Champion aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.