NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - allows for modification points. Has no other effects on Berserk.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- With this temporary buff, the Barbarian trades defense for offense. Physical damage sensitivity is no joke, especially without any Damage Mitigation modifiers equipped to offset it. The player can offset this penalty by taking the Withstand silver mod and also by using the Natural Resistance buff.
- Silver mod Unrestrained lets the Barbarian surpass the game's normal attack speed cap (450%).
- Gold mod Seasoned reduces the cooldown to 60 seconds, so the player can keep Berserk up more often. The duration of Berserk slowly increases with level, hitting 60 seconds at max CA level 200, at which point the Barbarian can be Berserk almost constantly.
Pros and Cons
- The movement and attack speed boosts stack with as many hits as the Barbarian can land, up to the speed cap (450%). This can lead to extremely high values.
- Physical damage sensitivity can be dangerous.
- Requires taking heavy damage to get the damage boost.