NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - increases the physical armor bonus and the poison armor bonus from the Hardened modification, improves hitpoint regeneration from the Repair modification, allows for modification points.
- Armor Lore - will indirectly increase the physical and poison resistance bonuses by a percentage (after they are added to the player's other sources of armor).
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time penalty.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty
- This CA is especially useful for a melee Necromancer.
- The Rigid modification improves the armor resistances not only from this buff but from all sources, including gear, gemstones, and the Toughness skill.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Poison and Bone aspect, casting speed is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
Pros and Cons
- Several good defensive properties, especially physical damage mitigation which can make a huge difference
- Can lower the regeneration penalty with the gold mod Flexible.