NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Great against single large targets (bosses) as the Bone Spirits will immediately gravitate toward the enemy and explode all at once, doing massive damage.
- Against larger mobs of weaker enemies, Bone Spirits often unnecessarily gang up and explode on a single enemy, but the radius of their explosion may still be enough to kill nearby opponents.
- Bone Spirits will self-destruct at the end of their duration if they weren't able to find an enemy to attack.
- The cooldown naturally decreases with each level, getting as low as 3 seconds at very high levels, so as long as the regeneration time is well-managed, the Necromancers can summon waves of Bone Spirits quite often.
Pros and Cons
- Good damage, at high levels the cooldown and regen can be reduced very low so constant waves of Bone Spirits can be active.
- No control over which enemies the Bone Spirits attack.
- Bone Spirit is another adaptation of a Dragon Mage CA, in this case the Destroyers. Bone Spirit went through a ton of iterations, from a magical projectile similar to the D2 original, to a Skeletal Fortification-like summon that fired the aforementioned projectiles, to the final incarnation here which summons floating skulls that seek out enemies and explode.