Bows are typically very powerful, dealing high damage per strike and coming with a variety of possible modifiers. The different skins have different Ranged Weapon Lore unlockable modifiers meaning you can choose the one that works best for you.
Ranged Weapon Lore Modifications
There are three types of bows found in game, each with it's own set of unlockable modifiers.
|Modifier||Combat Values: +Attack||Chance to Disregard Armor||Chance to Pierce|
|Modifier||Chance to Pierce||Chance for Critical Hit||Chance to Slow Enemy|
|Modifier||Increased Attack Speed||Enemy's Chance to Reflect Ranged: -XX%||Chance to halve regeneration time|
- Bows deal mostly physical damage, but will often deal a slight bit of elemental damage as well. I am not certain if it is possible to get two elements added to physical damage, but if it is it is quite rare.
- All Bows gain damage from Dexterity
- Moderate to High, depending on bow type.
- Straight Line
- Can be affected by terrain
- If the arrows reaches the edge of the map it will turn around and bounce back, criss-crossing the world and impacting the enemies if they happen to cross paths. This creates the 'Projectile Storm' effect sometimes seen in game.
- Can pierce targets with appropriate modifiers. (On the bow itself or from the Dryad's Capricious Hunter tree)
- Up to two gold sockets as well as the grey damage converter socket.
Types and Skins
- Composite Longbow
- Carved Longbow
- Recurve Bow
- Heavy Recurve Bow
- Leaden Recurve Bow
- Short Bow
- Composite Short Bow
- Light Bow