NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
|The First Barbarian (Light Path)
The Great and Ancient King, father to all Barbarian tribes. He was a huge warrior of great strength, whose greatest gift to man was the secret of steel.
||Caught up in the fervor of battle, the hero can call upon the power and strength of Bul-Kathos to add astonishing force to attacks. What would be glancing blows now soundly strike their mark, and otherwise deflected strikes rend through armor to bite flesh.|
There is an in-game book that describes the legends and beliefs about Bul-Kathos. This book is entitled Lore of the Nephalem, Book 5: Bul-Kathos - the First Barbarian.
- Statues of Bul-Kathos can be found all over Ancaria. Praying near them helps the characters to partially regenerate his Divine Gift - Might.
- Have a look through the SacredWiki Map to find out where his statues are located (he takes the place of Kuan).
- He also has a statue in each of the many Temples of the Gods scattered throughout Ancaria.
The traveller can meet a follower of Bul-Kathos in almost any part of Ancaria. In addition to being revered by the Barbarian tribes of the Northland he also highly respected by the warlike Orc clans of Nor Plat.
Bul-Kathos encourages his followers to battle the tough enemies in order to improve themselves, so if the character meets the Bul-Kathos Priest, he should be prepared for the hard task. For example, Bul-Kathos Priest Omalgar who can be found near the Noriath Temple would propose the adventurers to battle the powerful White Griffin.
There are several quests in game that are dedicated to the player character's chosen Deity. The ones dedicated to Bul-Kathos are:
- Bul-Kathos can be chosen by all characters except the Paladin.
- See Also: Bul-Kathos Development Thread on DarkMatters