Sacred 2:Central Bengaresh Desert
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|In Central Bengaresh Desert you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
This is an area in central Bengaresh Desert where several points of interest have no actual in-game name to them. There are a couple small villages/outposts and ruins hidden out in the middle of the desert
Locate Central Bengaresh Desert on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Chief Hawey's camp
- Prince: Involved in Throne of Conflict. During the Shadow Campaign, the player will meet him here after retrieving the Basilisk Eyes.
Epic Office Quest
- Andreas Muller: Involved in the Epic Office Quest.
- Djinn Grotto (just southeast of Tharum)
- Graverobbers quest begins as you come near the ruins which are located almost halfway in between Chief Hawey's Camp and Djinn Grotto. It also ends in Djinn Grotto.
- Mehmet: Quest giver for Ayshe quest.
- Old Beduin's camp (just south of Chief Hawei's camp)
- Al'Tadi: Quest giver for the Fairy Tale Wedding quest. This is a shadow path side quest.
- Madalga: Involved in the Fairy Tale Wedding quest. The light path follower will find her as the quest giver in the Forced Marriage quest that starts in East Turbak.
- Old Bedouin: Quest giver for The Number of the Beetle quest.
- Chief Hawey's camp (east of Khorum)
- Lamb: Involved in Ending the Feud.
- Mediator Simir: Quest giver for Ending the Feud quest.
- Subordinate: Quest giver for Decisions quest.
Portal in Badawi and head south or portal in Khorum and head west
Most common enemies are Stone Guards and Warriors, Scarabs, Scorpions and Blade Spiders
|Town Merchant Ali
- PUT HERE ANY NOTES, HINTS, ETC.