Sacred 2:Community Patch Changelog
Due to implementation of several languages (currently 6) it might be possible that we did not have translations for everything new yet. If you notice english phrases in your non-english localization, feel free to send us a proper translation to:
Thank you in advance!
Your CM-Patch Team.
- 1 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0160 (December 2017)
- 2 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0150 (10 Year Sacred Anniversary Release 2014)
- 3 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0140 (Summer Release 2012)
- 4 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0130 (Summer Release 2011)
- 5 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0120 (Easter Release 2011)
- 6 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0110 (Spring Release 2011)
- 7 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0100
- 8 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0094
- 9 Patchnotes CM-Patch v0090
- 10 Thanks, Praise and Credits
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0160 (December 2017)
- Starting Island Portal is enabled in singleplayer.
- Ship Ports and Hot Air Balloons now work like Portals. After activation, they may be accessed from the world map at any time or place.
- New "Travel Agent" NPC's added in 20 locations. These NPC's use the ship captain icon and will unlock new "portals" through which to travel.
- The player can now teleport to underground soulstones when above ground.
- Mounts can now be called into dungeons and underground areas (player must still dismount when entering\leaving dungeons due to code limitations).
- Run Speed (non-functioning bonus) on Horses is replaced with a Physical Armor bonus.
- Player no longer gets stuck running around in circles when trying to mount Horses and Special Mounts.
- Player no longer loses control of the camera during boss battles (no more centering on the boss and extreme zoom out).
- Stackable items have max stack size increased from 20 to 99. Runes are now stackable. Items already in inventory before patching must be dropped and picked up again to benefit from this change.
- Autocollect pickup range increased. To make the graphical circle match the new coded pickup radius, change the line "autoCollectRadius" to a value of "230" in options.txt (not required, but recommended).
- The player can now use the "ESC" key as an additional quicksave hotkey (in addition to the usual quicksave key). Requires editing options.txt.
- Sources of "Experience per Kill" on items, potions, statues, and spells now stack instead of overriding one another.
- All binaries patched to circumvent the game's memory leak problem and improve resource loading. Crashing and freezing should be dramatically reduced.
- PhysX performance has been enhanced. Should no longer cause performance loss and CTD's.
- Elite Mounts Project is fully integrated. New mount vendor is in the Jungle Temple of the Gods.
- Fixed an Inquisition temple model that had gaps where the mesh pieces didn't fit together right.
- Blacksmith Arts can now be removed in the smithing interface.
Text and UI Fixes
- The GUI background is now less transparent and item stack count is easier to read.
- Grunwald, Swamp, Desert, and Girvym Dragons now display correct names in the "Last Opponent" window.
- Destructible "enemies" like Crystal Traps and Cursed Banners now have names in the "Last Opponent" window.
- Scaron boss now has a portrait in the "Last Opponent" window.
- Long enemy names now fit better in the "Last Opponent" window without being cut off.
- Improved and clarified tooltip text for attributes. Damage modifier now appears in the Willpower tooltip if applicable (for lightsabers).
- Percents, not flat numbers, are now correctly shown in tooltips for Combat Discipline and Speed Lore.
- Corrected all instances where "Urtamark" is mispelled as "Urthamark."
- Corrected all instances where "Lakeview Tavern" is called "Ocean View Tavern."
- Corrected loading screen tips where "Cooldown" is used instead of "Regeneration Time"
- Corrected loading screen tips where "Frost" is used instead of "Ice."
- Corrected loading screen tip where CTRL+Click is said to be the command for directing minions, when in fact it is SHIFT+Click.
- Tornado and Gust of Wind are no longer called "Whirlwind" and "Flurry" in the rune exchange window.
- Master of the Hunt quest: Corrected mention of the city "Grurag-Orc" to the actual name of the city, Entruag.
- Sar'Thaz and Bengaresh Threshold now display their proper names onscreen when the player arrives, instead of "Arena of the Winged Ones" and "Red River," respectively.
- Corrected several lines in the various localizations that had incorrect or awkward translations (thanks to all the translators and bug reporters!).
- Character sheet UI is rearranged to present attack/defense/damage/spell intensity in a more logical way and with misleading/incorrect parameters removed.
- Arena fighting rescripted (LUA code review: onRespawn).
- Quest targets in the Thylysium quest "The Usurer" will now appear and be attackable.
- There are no longer duplicate "Sister of the Archaeologist" NPC's standing in the same spot in Orcish Byway.
- Dragon Mage now makes comments when approaching quest bosses, like the other characters.
- All characters now have voiced comments when accepting new quests.
- Epic Office Quest: Once the task is taken from tom Felde, blue markers appear at each of the developer's locations. That's how they can be tracked. Logbook "Tasks" section does no longer keep contact track for this quest, until after all the developers are found. The "Power of NIF" and "Benny's Promise" items are now received along with the rest of the loot at the end of the quest.
Player Spell and Skill Fixes
- Melee Combat Arts should no longer cause pathing and targeting issues upon execution.
- High Elf's Fire Demon and Shadow Warrior's Nether Allegiance now have fire and ethereal FX respectively (instead of gore/bones) when unsummoned.
- Seraphim's Soul Hammer now hits twice while Dual Wielding (fixed incorrect weapon animations both on foot and while mounted on the Tiger).
- Seraphim's Pelting Strikes and Shadow Warrior's Frenzied Rampage now have improved Ranged Weapon animations with more projectiles.
- Shadow Warrior now uses correct animations when using Demonic Blow with ranged weapons, 2h magic staves, and pole arms while mounted on the Hellhound.
- Shadow Warrior's Reflective Emanation "spikeshield" VFX on minions (when the gold mod "Idol" is taken) no longer causes drop in FPS.
- Shadow Warrior’s Scything Sweep should no longer be able to kill allies when gold mod “Hurl” is taken.
- Inquisitor's Callous Execution no longer uses slow and clunky 2h animations when mounted on the Spider (dual wielding animation is unchanged).
- Inexorable Subjugation now displays missing "Minion Lifetime" text in its tooltip.
- Inexorable Subjugation no longer causes the Inquisitor to be petrified for the duration.
- The Dragon Mage can now remove combat arts from combos (only applies to new characters created after installing the patch).
- Dragon Mage's Protector gets improved AI. Will now use the special moves Ascaron gave him: Slowing Hard Hit and Heal Self.
- Dragon Mage now has access to buff slots and potion slots while shape-shifted.
- Dragon Mage's Dragon Berserk form is rebalanced. Power now scales better into higher difficulties without being overpowered at low levels.
- Dragon Mage's Destroyers have improved explosion accuracy (will no longer prematurely self-destruct).
- Eternal Fire and Viperish Disease are reworked and rebalanced to scale with skills and attributes and maintain killing power without being exploitable.
- Temple Guardian's Battle Extension now has faster animations overall, and more projectiles when used with Ranged Weapons.
- Temple Guardian left-click arm cannon projectile now has a 20% chance to cause splash damage.
- Combat Alert, Rallied Souls, and several other buffs no longer cause drop in FPS.
- Characters can now use buffs while mounted on horseback.
- Buff FX now apply themselves to allies and minions immediately after casting/summoning.
- Missing Damage Over Time FX for magic, ice, and physical damage are now restored.
- Buffs that boost party member stats (like Battle Stance) should no longer reapply their bonuses to allies over and over.
- Summoned creatures no longer get extraneous buff VFX (orange lightning aura, shield aura).
- All General Skills are now available to every character.
Player Equipment Fixes
- Added several missing Legendaries (Tier 15 items) to the proper drop lists.
- Battery from Kendric's Archon set (Kendric's Core) now drops.
- Afirdnasy's Shuriken will now properly drop.
- Magic-tier Throwing Potions should drop more often now (corrected typo in drop lists).
- Lightsaber ambient hum is now a more appropriate (quieter) volume.
- Lightsaber blades no longer flicker or vanish when they hit an enemy.
- Improved visible seams on High Elf's base model.
- Leg from the High Elf's Frozen Gems set (Blue Carbuncle) no longer flashes and glows.
- Boots and torso armor from High Elf's Children of Asha set receive improved models.
- Inquisitor's Judicator set now has upgraded models and textures.
- Shadow Warrior's sets Scourge of Lordaeron and the Doom Guard Armor now have improved models and textures.
- Wings from Seraphim's Genesis Siderea set (Star Meadows) no longer have bugged textures with black spots.
- Denderan's Reserve (Shadow Warrior set armor) now has its missing Malevolent Champion Focus bonus.
- Ilgard's Visions (Inquisitor set armor) now has its missing Aspect: Gruesome Inquisition bonus.
- Heart of the Hunter amulet (quest reward for Hunting Fever 2) now has its missing second bonus (Regeneration Time -X%).
- The axes in the set Flesh Eaters' Implements now have improved base damage.
- Recurve Bows now have higher base damage than Long Bows.
- Ettolrahc Notwen's Recurve Bow is now classified as a Recurve Bow.
- "Opponent's Chance to Reflect: Close Combat -X%" modifier no longer appears on ranged weapons.
- Dragon Mage's combat arts, aspect regeneration, and aspect skills are now possible bonuses on most random items.
- Random Magic Staffs now have skill-unlockable bonuses based on the Magic Staff skill.
- 3 very small 1-handed longsword models are rescaled to be larger.
- 4 of the smaller 2-handed swords are rescaled to be larger and more appropriately proportioned.
- All bows in the game now have bowstrings.
- 2 new clubs and 2 new shields added in CM 1.50 now have the metal shader.
- Restored some easter egg weapon designs that were present in the CM Items Mod 1.2 but were removed when the mod was integrated into CM Patch 1.50.
- Energy Weapons and Pistols now get damage type VFX applied.
- Arrows, energy weapon, and throwing weapon projectiles now carry elemental damage VFX, if applicable.
- Magic Staffs now shoot ranged projectiles right from the start, even without the Magic Staffs skill. This fixes an exploit where a multi-hit weapon CA with staves could hit everything on screen. Projectiles no longer appear to "pass through" enemies on impact.
- Removed Block Chance: Knockback modifier from equipment because enemies no longer cause this effect. Replaced with Block Chance: Stun on uniques.
Unlocked Items for the Player
- Throwing Stones as a weapon class are now useable by the player.
- Made 7 vanilla fist weapons usable by the player (formerly were unusable "prop" weapons).
- An unused wooden kite shield is now activated and added as a normal-tier random shield.
- 7 unused vanilla 1h sword designs are unlocked and available as random drops.
- Shortbows may now be found as magic and rare-tier weapons.
- 12 NPC-only weapons and shields are unlocked as random drops for the player (goblin, orc, ogre, kobold, lizardman, undead).
Enemy Equipment Fixes
- Undead skeletons in the "Disturbance of the Peace" quest no longer use the wrong equipment sets.
- High Elf Soldiers are no longer equipped with halberds since they lack the proper attack animations for them.
- Human Cultist Shamans are now equipped with magic staves.
- Dragon Cult Leaders now wear the bracers that Ascaron designed for them.
- Death Cult Lizards and Jungle Lizards now use shields with their own faction's insignia that Ascaron designed for them instead of generic brown shields.
- Inquisition Officers now use the shields Ascaron designed for them with the Inqusition insignia.
- Urtamark Officers (Green Human Knights) now use the shields that Ascaron designed for them.
- Ogre Warriors now use the shields Ascaron designed for them. A smaller version of the shield is also available to the player as a random drop.
- Elite Ogre Shamans now use the 2h staves Ascaron designed for them.
- Swamp Olm now equipped with their headgear.
- Inquisitor Ortlewyn and Bodyguard Narmonn (quest enemies in Tyr Lysia) now wear the unused "Grand Inquisitor" robes that Ascaron designed instead of generic grey robes.
- Elite Garema now wear the full armor "set" for their subtype (vanilla game bug caused them to not wear any armor).
- Gambling Den Owner boss is now equipped with a weapon, and has a Hard Hit attack.
- Enemies now have better equipment variation (improved probability to use alternate weapons).
- The Swirling Mist of Miasma now uses its special "Weakness" buffs that were designed for it (causes ice damage, lowers player stats and speed).
- The Swirling Mist of Miasma no longer regenerates health faster than it summons undead (reduced cooldown on summoning spell).
- Kufferath Castle is now defended by knights of its own realm (wearing Urtamark green) instead of DeMordrey soldiers.
- Guide Jaftar (human enemy, Light path main quest) is now a boss-level opponent who uses a weapon and a Hard Hit attack.
- Some elite Thraconians on Christmas Island who weren't properly flagged as elites now have the proper rank.
- Some normal ranged Slave Outcasts who were wrongly flagged as elites now have the proper rank.
- Reduced Poison DOT of Spiders' Venom Spit.
- Reduced the damage and healing of the Spider Queen Asmarael's life leech aura.
- Elite Yeti and Gahanka (Troll boss) now use the "Stomp" CA.
- All Trolls and Yeti who use the "Stomp" CA now use the correct animation.
- The Toughness skill now works properly for elite Blade Spiders.
- Elven Apparitions now have ice resistance like other ghosts.
- Ghost Wolves now inflict some physical damage like other ghost animals.
- Elite Ancestral Spirits now have their missing armor and damage mitigation values, as well as physical-to-ice damage conversion.
- Elite Scarabs are no longer missing damage and armor values. They will also now attack the player instead of standing still.
- Bears, Boars, Spiders, Snow Leopards, and Yeti now have fur.
- Yellow shimmer on elite enemies removed - no longer overrides special texture effects like fur.
- Enemies will no longer spawn inside the town limits of Tharum, Na Fian, Dar Al Badja, the village by Eloeth-Sun, Badawi and the Badawi portal, or the exterior Scorpion Temple soulstone.
- All human-race NPC's in the game were scaled up in size so they're not so short and dwarfish compared to the player and other races.
- Female Orc Merchants now use the proper "Greetings" and "Farewell" voice files.
- Removed Knockback effect from enemy attacks because of a serious bug where the player could become perma-stunned until reload. Only Crystal Traps and a few bosses caused this effect.
- Mounted opponents (kobolds, goblins) now use their proper death animations instead of exploding on death.
Restored Creature Designs
- 15 enemies have new skins (restored developer-made designs).
- Magmadur now uses his inactive "fire dragon" creature entry instead of being a duplicate of the Grunwald Dragon.
- Walther (Christmas Yeti boss) no longer identical to The Guardian boss. Now uses an inactive Christmas Troll design.
- The Ice Hydra is now a more powerful boss-level opponent. It only appears in the Christmas Quest now (no longer part of the Northland Expedition - replaced with Fury Broodmother).
- Fury Broodmother activated, uses Harpy mini-boss design, replaces the Ice Hydra as a boss in the Northland Expedition.
- Mesmerized/Savage Werewolves (from the quest "The Werewolf Hunt") now use the unique appearance that Ascaron designed for them, and are now consistently called "Wild Werewolves" in keeping with the quest dialogue and journal.
- Lord of the Castle NPC ("By Order of the Crown" chain quest) now uses the unique appearance that Ascaron designed.
- Dr. Faust now uses an inactive human mage design with runic robes.
- Generic Zombies from the Shadow Warrior's class quest ("Past Mistakes" phase) are replaced with previously inactive Undead Elves and Undead Orcs. The Undead Ogres from this same quest are upgraded to elite status.
- The two "Master of the Hunt" orcs (Ogan Kandimiro and Lupus Coldhand) are now the unique boss creatures that Ascaron designed instead of generic orc hunters.
- Updated Nor Plat chain quests "Hired Assassins (Light)" and "Hired Assassins (Shadow)". Corrected some text and also activated the unique NPC appearances that were designed for the characters involved.
- Gargantura spider creature is activated and added to Cursed Forest.
- Nur-Trak (yellow) Goblins and Ogres activated and assigned as the elites of each of their respective types.
- Ogre clan Champion designs: Grurag (blue) and Ore-Thag (red) are activated and added to Nor Plat.
- Black Panthers are now in Jungle region and red-striped Panthers are now activated and added to Cursed Forest.
- Armored Red Demon Lord is activated and added to Wasteland.
- Green Swamp Demon is activated and added to the Swamp.
- Red Draconic Dragonfly activated and added to the Cursed Forest.
- Arctic Wolves are activated and added to the Northland.
- Frost Imp is activated and added to Crystal Plane.
- Yeti Hunter is activated and added to Crystal Plane.
- Green elite Forest Spirit is activated and added to Dyr Lain.
- Giant Scarab (non-mutated) is activated and added to the Bengaresh Desert and Wastelands.
- T-Energy Dragon boss and Small Mutated Dragons activated and added to the T-Energy Field.
- Mutated Skeletons activated and added to the T-Energy Field and western Swamp.
- Activated 3 unused Zombie skins.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0150 (10 Year Sacred Anniversary Release 2014)
- LUA code reviewed
- Position formats standardized
- Redundant code removed
- Language conventions used
- Textbase of all 10 languages standardized
- Not used Text removed
- Overall translation by google
- Some typos
Enemies and Bosses
- Haenir now appears as a human
Items and Drops
- ItemMod V1.2 by flix+pesmontis integrated
- Hunting Fever reviewed
- Release stages simplified
- Ancaria Airlines
- Shattered Souls
- The Wrong Path
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0140 (Summer Release 2012)
- Fixed an issue where invisible objects and "stairs" appeared in settlements.
- Removed max-level cap for all regions. Feel free to farm on your level where ever you like :)
- Inquisitor Animations have been further optimized to prevent skipping.
Enemies and Bosses
- Removed the enemies from the vicinity of the last monolith before the big machine.
Items and Drops
- Added a new epic throwpotion: Light of Earendil.
- New Bracers of Atherton for the Dragon Mage.
- All Fruitbaskets have proper naming now.
- Added three new Trophies: Four leaf clover, Construction plans and Divine spark.
- Rikals assistants are now removed during the quest "The Usurer".
- Elve Mehmedagic is not a target during the quest "Annoying Little Kobold Shamans" anymore
- NPCs from the quest "Redemption" leave Thylysium afterwards.
- Quest "Unexpected News" cannot be lost anymore to prevent logbook issues.
- Healthbars in "Ephrahim's Nightmare", "Witching About", "Spider Infestation", "Cut Off" and "Holdup" adjusted.
- Informant Harol from the quest "By Order of the Crown" is available, state as hireling is corrected.
- Added a Runedrop reward for the quest "Faust".
- Correction of disband-flag in "Bloody Rituals", "Frightened Guard (Light)", "Tutorial Hireling", "A Picnic in the Swamps (Light)", "A Picnic in the Swamps (Shadow)", "Attack from the Mist" and "By Order of the Crown"
- Shadow quests "Nightmares" and "Operation White Vest" adjusted. Only works if a new game or difficulty is started.
- Shadow version of the quest "The Unsurer" activated.
- "Hired Assassins (Light)" and "Hired Assassins (Shadow)" activated, but dialogs and logbook entries are missing.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0130 (Summer Release 2011)
- Added a Merchant to Schlun'Zum.
- Fixed a bug where a werewolf merchant in Lizurath was an inadverted killquest target.
- Removed an invisible door on a cave entrance en-route to Twitty Tister.
- Removed the sometimes nagging "Welcome to Ice & Blood" screen.
- Fixed Inquisitor's Callous Execution on his special mount (now two hits when dual wielding).
- Fixed the inappropriate green haired seraphim icons sometimes seen.
- Prepared some savegame thumbnails that were missing.
- - You should never see the blue Sacred 2 Icons in the savegame list again. Tell us if you do.
- The Dragon Mage's Commander Set was optically corrected. (Pieces did not fit together.)
- Corrected an issue where orc female merchants had male voices.
Enemies and Bosses
- Buffed Gartor and Failitia, Dreamweaver of the Gods up a notch.
- Added a new Boss: Shelob. (Ephrahim's Nightmare)
Sets and Items
- Added a new weapon set for the Dryad: Memories of the Trees
- Fixed an error in drop.txt that was preventing the Cloak of Death from dropping.
- Revised the fistweapon families to make them unlock their fitting type bonuses.
- Added a new general weapon set with bonuses based on dual wielding: Remnants of Drizzt
- New Feature - Introducing the sigil system.
- Made custom Atherton bracers for the Dragon Mage.
- Added a new Legendary reward for the Ephrahim's Nightmare quest: Spider's Bane
- Reduced the mitigation bonus of Gruma's Talisman.
- Increased the duration and chance to infect of Viperish Disease and Eternal Fire a bit.
- Increased movement speed for summoned creatures of the inquisitor and the dryads pets.
- Keep an eye open for the most famous travelling merchant of all time...
- Added a new Quest: Bugs!
- Extended Ephrahim's Nightmare with a bossfight and epic reward: The Root of all Evil
- Correction of many spelling mistakes.
- Fixed many irregularities with missing NPCs or their illogical behaviour.
- A quest called A Radical Solution is now properly sorted in the questbook.
- Lt. Rinah is back where she belongs.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0120 (Easter Release 2011)
Unfortunately we did not manage to complete as much as we wanted. We encountered some troubles that most likely will still keep us busy for some time, but we did not want to keep you from getting this small easter present.
- Removed the mysterious Resurrection Monolith from the northeast swamp coast. (No function)
- Lots of misspellings corrected.
- Fixed a minor problem which caused some textures to glow intensely.
- Dryad's Ancient Bark Buff was improved optically. (removed the fly-shit syndrome)
- The Sopor Aethernis Set got some additional graphic tidbits.
Enemies and Bosses
- Champion skeleton mages of the Undead Legion now give more EXP than normal ones.
- The spirit of last years xmas earned a prolonged regtime on his summoning spell for his continued bad behaviour.
Sets and Items
- The shoulders of the Scourge of Lordaeron set now drop as often as the rest.
- Fixed a bonus on the sword of the Virtues of the Seraphim set that caused the sockets to randomize.
- The Girth of T-Energy now correctly grants a bonus on t-energy lore instead of technics lore.
- The famous Garments of Mutation can now be found a little more often.
- Implemented a new legendary 2H sword for the Shadow Warrior - The Redeemer.
- Timed Killquests Hunting Fever and Master of the Hunt series - Timer moved from quest to script
- Player will be cheered during these timed quests.
- Heavy overhaul of the new and many old quests because of savegame problems.
- Oculus Mechanicus - Jana in Thylysium is no longer a valid target of the quest.
- Past Mistakes - Player will be teleported back after accomplishing the quest.
- DeMordrey's bodyguards become normal soldiers after the player once killed DeMordrey.
- Books of the Gods - Descriptions of appearances match the statues.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0110 (Spring Release 2011)
- Additional debug Log errors were fixed. (Missing/wrong equipslots of NPCs)
- Corrected numerous typos, missing text and missing sense in many quests.
- The last part of the crystal plains does no longer play XMAS music.
- All the special mounts from Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood are now available at vendors.
- All ingame textures were reviewed in respect to filesize and compression faults. (Loadtimes, maybe memoryleaks)
- Faulty display of custom skincolour with a certain type of seraphim helmet was fixed.
- Temple Guardian's Combat Alert FX effect of some enemies was exchanged for a more graphics performance friendly version.
Enemies and Bosses
- Abishai was weakened a little bit.
- Bodily undead (except skeletons) no longer explode when they are killed, leaving bodies behind.
Sets and Items
- We introduced new sets for all classes. :)
- - Scourge of Lordaeron set for the Shadow Warrior
- The Dragon Mage got his own bunny ears and fool's hat.
Improved playability, course of events and procedure for:
- Dark Rituals - Level adjusted
- Easter Egg - is now back again... :)
- Cut off - fixed a dialogue.
- Heroic Deeds - lingering questmarker erased.
- Dream Vampire - Rewarddrop is now collectable.
- XMAS & Northland Expedition - fixed the missing hydra.
- Elixir of Visions - lingering questmarker erased.
- Holdup - improved chain of events.
- Michel, the Blacksmith's Apprentice - Position collision of 2 NPCs fixed.
- Clearing Ship - Hostages are cleared from ship after completion.
- Escaping the Terror - Milk Weed is removed after completion.
- Orpheus - Mary Ann now behaves correctly.
- Manners maketh Kobold - Orcs removed after completion.
- A Simple Case of Nerves - Available in Multiplayer.
- Logbook - moved to chapter 8.
- Reward - you get the epic drop from the seraphim.
- Declinability - you can decline the start of the quest.
Logbook simplified for:
- Fortress of the Dead (removed from the logbook)
- Threat from the west
- Sheik Yerbouti (removed from the logbook)
- Just a fool
- Soldiers from the past
- Days Gone By
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0100
- Fixed additional Debug Log Errors. (NXActor Colprim Errors)
- Corrected many typos and added missing text where necessary.
- The Inquisitors Idle animation has been fixed to stop "skipping".
Enemies and Bosses
- New Boss: Gartor the Onyx-Spiketurtle. (Find the biggest star where glass does walk, from there go west and seek a dark place...)
- Spiderqueen Failitia got her very own questseries.
Sets and Items
- Implemented a new Book: A Northland Tale.
- Epic and Unique Items of earlier CM-Versions are now properly named. (Food for the Wiki!)
- Added two new easteregg Items. (Have a happy search & find.)
- We added two new Seraphim, one Highelve and one XMAS Set for the DM. (More Wiki pages to fill, yay!)
- -Sopor Aethernis
- -Virtues of the Seraphim
- -Armaments of the nine hells
- -Dragon Mage's Merry Christmas Set
- Scythes can now be found.
- The rare Seraphim Shield (former grey one) got a more fitting bonus.
In general many quests have been optimized again in playability and logbook appearance.
- Bandits now has two alternative endings
- Tutorial Relics - Playing with Bears Questlogic corrected
- In the Hands of Kobolds - Kobolds are not Humans
- The Prodigal Son
- The Undead Legion
- Ephrahim's Nightmare
- Haunted Mine
- The Diving Bell
- The Wedding Ring
- Shadows of the Seraphim
- Can Christmas Still be Saved (reloaded)
- Can Christmas Still be Saved - The Snowman
- Can Christmas Still be Saved - Dress Code
- Northland Expedition
- By Order of the Crown
- Don't Trust Statistics 1
- Mine Workers (Light)
- The Cursed Forest
- The Banished Man
- Enemy Movement
- Feuding Clans
- The Dragon Cult - The Truth is Revealed
- Better Yields
- The Medallion of Wrath
- Master of the Hunt (Light) and Master of the Hunt (Shadow)
- A Picnic in the Swamps
- Desire for Unity (Light)
- Dirty Deal
- Haiku (Light) and Haiku (Shadow)
- The Arena Above the Clouds
- Out of the Test Tube
- Priest Ordination
- Almost Godlike
- The Metamorphosis
- Outside Interference
- The Ghost Banquet
- The Ancestors Chambers
- Serving the Inquisition - Conflict over a Corpse
- Seraphim's - Children and Demons
- High Elf's - Settlement From the Grave
- Dragon Mage's - Dratted little beasts
- Forens "Desecrated Gods"
- Removed sub-captions for chain quests
- Added Hintgivers: VIPs in Ancaria
- Blind Guardian Quest has been grouped with the Fans in the Groupies
- Tutorials grouped: A Hitchhikers Guide to Ancaria
- Epic Office Quest: DEVs already reached are displayed.
- Hunting Fever Quests (I + II + III) grouped
- XMAS-Kobold got his own quest Christmas delayed (reduce confusion on how to find the questseries' start)
- Easterbunny got his own quest Easter has come (dito)
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0094
- Implemented a Hotfix for accidentally lost Magic-Hiding-Places, Effects and Sounds in v0090.
- Preparation for ingame text editing of many localizations.
Patchnotes CM-Patch v0090
- Arkenmarks Refuge: The Dungeon can now be played.
- Transparent console with new textcolor and backround.
- The Mage from Northland Expedition is set to a new position.
- The SW Special-Mounts have been color coded again to their respective aspects.
- Removed several unused creatures and quests.
- Fixed a possible reason for one-hit-deaths between 2nd and 4th soulstone in crystal plains.
- The console logo now shows the CM-Patch version.
- The frame showing skill-mastery has been made more visible.
- Implemented various improvements to get a clearer debug.log.
- Wrong Seraphim and Dragonmage animations when equipped with 2H-Swords were corrected.
- Fistweapons: Got fitted animations through new subfamilies. Work on original martial arts animations in progress.
- Reactivated death animations of all bosses.
Enemies and Bosses
- Gar'Colossus: Has recieved a makeover...
- Swirling mist of Miasma: See above. Should be a new feeling...
- Demons: Fixed the One-Hit-Death problem in the Desert.
- Walther (XMAS): Can hit you now.
- A "non-crystal Crystalbear" in the Quest "Challenge" has been adapted to its environments.
- Scarabs now have correct Attack and Defense values.
- Elite-Coboldarchers give now correct EXP.
- Removed some lost enemies in remote inaccessible regions.
- Endboss (Harbinger of Death) in Quest "Lost Crypt" has been weakened.
- The problem of "immobilized" PCs when fighting Octalogamus, Gar'Colossus, Khral, The white Griffon, Carnach and some other enemies has been fixed.
- Crystal-Traps in Crystalregion now give correct EXP.
- Implemented a new Boss: Failitia the Spiderqueen.
- Damage of Poison Trap spell has been altered to DOT. (This schould prevent One-Hits with the lord of poison, as well as some issues with low-lvl PCs at the start of the game.)
- Reduced the teleport range of the undead general, to prevent him from kicking himself off the worldmap. (Please check if he still disappears.)
- The decorative destructable Crystals (except the smallest) in the Crystalregion got a kind of self-defence, now that they grant EXP.
- Did some modifications to the spell most likely causing the "strange mass healing effect" sometimes experienced in blood forest and beyond. (Please do test thoroughly if it occurs still.)
- Seraphim: Instilled Belief "Elocution" Mod: Chance to convert now correctly doubles the base chance value and does not set it to 100%.
- Temple Guardian: "Archimedes beam" now does Fire damage again and is no longer restricted in its range.
- Inquisitor: Levin Array: Reduced the range by a very small amount to prevent casting on enemies beyond reach.
- High Elf: The duration of "Raging Nimbus" now increases with CC level.
- Dryad: The base damage of "Tangled Vine" has been increased slightly. In return "Goldenglade Touch" has been slightly weakened.
- Dryad: A faulty modifier of "Envenom"-Mod in "Ravaged Impact" has been corrected. (It caused Weapons to only distribute poison damage.)
- Fixed an exploit with Dryad and Dragon Mage.
Sets and Items
- The Unlock-Code Items now drop regularly.
- Non-readable Books and Scrolls can no longer drop.
- Strange Amulets and Rings that were for SW only, can now be used by everyone again.
- A grey shield (Seraphim) has been made into a rare one. The design fits wonderfully to the Endijians Set.
- Implemented Fistweapons, Throwing Potions and Recurve Bows.
- Introduced some new Maces. (One is nicely animated.)
- TG Miniset XTM-2174: Inventorysize of the chest is now correct.
- The DM Aspects have been included into random bonuslists for Items (this has obviously been forgotten).
- Big and Strong Healingpotions are now available at the stores. They heal and stack correctly now.
- Shields are a bit rarer now at the stores, but appear in higher quality.
- The defense bonus of Endijians Wings (Sera) is now correctly based on armor lore instead of shield lore.
- Fixed wrong dropchances of some set items.
- All possible variants of shrinkheads can now be aquired ingame.
- Swapped wrong aspectboni on two items of inquisitor sets. (Sarakis and Deylens)
- Fixed a problem with a 2H-Staff being unable to be used by anyone.
- Kuans Plate and Shoulders of Anguish have been added to proper droplists, where missing.
- Lightsabers got their own soundprofile, naming and are based on willpower now. Random golden lightsabers can be dropped by bosses now.
- Revision of Swords and Sabers: Those smaller than 3 inventory slots are uniformously based on dexterity, bigger ones on strength.
- Katanas are now based on dexterity and are named Katana, Yuudai and Kitari.
- Fistweapons with long blades are now based on dexterity.
The following (complete!) minisets can now be found:
Added missing set bonus to:
- Well-worn Hat for the Dryad (Helmet Unique)
- Signet of the Apocalypse (Unique) Ring
- Gomil's Gold Pouch (Unique) Amulet
- Star of Silithar (Legendary) Amulet
- Arnum's Signet (Legendary) Ring
- Khral's Ring (Legendary) Ring
- Charo's Brilliance (Legendary) Ring
- Charo's Sparkle (Legendary) Ring
- Shadow of Urtak (Set) Ring
- Star of Illumination (Set) Ring
- Gruma's Talisman (Legendary) Amulet
- Bugslayer (Unique)
- Hammer of the Righteous (Unique)
- Mountain Breaker (Unique)
- Sand Eagle (Unique)
- Gruma's Breath of Perdition (Legendary)
- Kendric's Archon (Temple Guardian)
- Pandamonium's Pride (Shadow Warrior)
- Centurio's Insignia (Shadow Warrior)
- Kanka's Relics (Shadow Warrior)
- Equilibrium (New miniset for all classes)
- Charquests are named as Classquests and appear on the corresponding page of the log.
- Northland Expedition is listed on the log page for the human region.
- All quests involving companions have been optimized.
- Killquests with timer will show 0 targets after a save and load.
- Questscripts have been optimized in general. (Removal of unused functions and calls, etc.)
- Removed unused quests and backdoors.
- Relocated the TG Classquest report hologram in Failitia's dungeon.
- Can Christmas Still be Saved (XMAS Reloaded)
- Cut Off + From Cold Dead Hands / One Last Plea
- The Farm Owner
- Hunt for Rats
- A Simple Case of Nerves
- Hunting Fever
- Heroic Deeds (Shadow version of Family Graves)
- Back to the Front (Prequest to The Undead Legion)
- The main quest has been revised slightly. The rock blocking the path at octagolamus' now vanishes correctly.
- Log of the starting quests has been cleansed of movies and some unnecessary parts.
Thanks, Praise and Credits
A big "Thank You!" goes to...
...the RAD Community (Rüstige Alternative Daddler http://rad-community.org) for the webspace and traffic for our download distribution. ...Frank Rentmeister for councel and a lot of hard work, as well as granting us access to his professional, web-based organization tools.
The Scourge of Lordaeron Set:
Original armor and sword design by Jojjo, Meshes and textures processing and adaptation by Dimitrius154. Additional fine texture tweaking by Lazy_Tomcat.
This patch includes the following sound packs from Freesound (http://www.freesound.org): "Star Wars" Lightsaber Sounds by joe93barlow.