NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Ancient Magic - directly improves combat art damage and lowers opponents' resistance to its damage (if Deathchill mod is taken).
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- All the debuffs on Decrepify will stack with each casting but are subject to diminishing returns (reaching around -70% at high levels), so it will never reduce enemy values to "0".
- The physical armor reduction base property is more useful against heavily armored targets and less so against enemies with little or no physical armor.
- Gold mod Amplify Damage works like reverse damage mitigation, potentially making physical damage much more devastating to all enemies.
- Gold mod Deathchill is the only way to make the curse inflict any damage. Otherwise the damage-increasing properties of Curses Lore, Ancient Magic, Intelligence, etc. have no effect on Decrepify.
- Curse range can be expanded somewhat by Combat Art Range +X% on gear, however the range will be greatly increased by taking gold mod Expand. This mod allows the radius to grow as the level of Decrepify increases. By level 100, the radius will be doubled; by level 200 it will be tripled.
Pros and Cons
- Good range, cursing many enemies at once.
- Multiple castings stack, so enemies can be slowed almost to a standstill.
- Makes enemies easy pickings for summoned minions.
- Inflicts no damage by default.