Sacred 2:Divine Devotion
Decreases the regeneration time of the Divine Gift and unlocks the additional attributes of the items.
- Regeneration time -X% (refer to table below)
- Greatly reduces the regeneration time of the Divine Gift.
- This skill would unlock item attributes that require Divine Devotion skill (like the similar "Attack speed (Sword Weapons)), unfortunately, there are no item mods that require Divine Devotion to unlock.
- As Dazzle (Lumen) levels up, all damage increases. The slow effect is 1-1/(2+0.02*DD) percent. The chance of an additional bounce is 0.05*DD percent.
- As Infusion (Kybele) levels the health regeneration per second increases by 20hp/s. The instant heal is 50% + 1%*DD of max health. And negative magic effects are reduced by 1-1/(2+0.04*DD) percent.
- As Sakkara (Ker) levels up the duration of the summoned Sakkara demon increases to 2 + 0.05*DD seconds.
- The Divine Gift, as the manual says, is a readily available combat art. It is affected by +Magic damage% if that applies (e.g., Testa). This combat art levels with you, but not 1:1. If you have Divine Devotion it reduces the level penalty like the other combat art skills. At level 72, your divine gift will be in the 30's without Divine Devotion and thus not as potent as it was in the early game.
- The regeneration bonus is increased in steps as shown in the Divine Devotion full table.
The Regeneration time bonus at a given skill level x is given fairly precisely by the following formulas:
- 80.0*(x+1.50)/(x+21.25) Pre-Mastery
- 85.6*(x-32.9)/(x-19.0) Mastery
As an example, regeneration at x=75: 75 is the first mastery level, so we take the mastery formula and we have
85.6*(75-32.9)/(75-19) = 85.6*42.1/56 = 64.35
This value compared with the table value is a good example of the precision the formulas offer.