NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Duriel are dependent on the level of Duriel. Stats will scale based on Duriel's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Duriel is found in the Bengaresh Desert region, in small cave between El-Darrag and Sulinar. It's an out-of-the-way cave that's easy to miss and is mostly empty except for Duriel and a few giant Scarabs.
- Duriel's cave is very tiny and cramped, even more so since Duriel is a huge and swift boss. There is a giant pit in the center of the cave that you can use to put some distance between you and Duriel, especially if you have a movement combat art like Teleport, Avoid, Leap Attack, Smite, or Dragon Flight. Duriel will have to run around the perimeter of the pit to get to you, which can buy you a moment to breathe.
- Special Abilities:
- Frost Aura - an ice damage aura similar to the Paladin's Holy Freeze. It slows your movement and attack speed. This is a debilitating buff for squishy characters because it makes it almost impossible to run away from Duriel.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - a melee hard hit attack that has boosted attack rating and damage, plus an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Duriel's design is adapted from the Pride Demon opponent from the game Dragon Age Origins.
Back to the D2F Boss List