Sacred 2:East Turbak
|In East Turbak you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
East Turbak is located in western Bengaresh Desert. It's a small village of little importance other than being the quest starting point if going after the Harpy Queen mini-boss.
Locate East Turbak on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Commander Lia: Quest giver for A Rather Different Bar quest.
- Delia: Quest giver for The Harpy Queen quest.
- Lonely Ogre: Quest giver for Lost quest.
- Madalga: Quest giver for Forced Marriage quest. This is a light path side quest. She is also involved in the Fairy Tale Wedding quest. That quest is the shadow path version of this side quest.
The Tharum monolith and Scorpion Boss Entrance monoliths are fairly close if you happen to have either active. Head south from Tharum, or west from the Scorpion Boss one.
Otherwise the closest portal would be at Badawi or Khorum. Head in a generally western route from either portal, but it's a fairly long hike. You can shorten the distance a little by using the desert portal in the Start Isle cave if in MP
There is also a boat portal in Turbak if you happen to have already visited area.
Blade Spiders, Scarabs, Scorpions, Stone Guards and Stone Warriors are common in the area
Harpy Queen (if doing The Harpy Queen quest)
- PUT HERE ANY NOTES, HINTS, ETC.