NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- This temporary buff is a must-have for any Sorceress attempting to try combat with weapons.
- A pure spellcaster can also get a lot of mileage out of this combat art. Sear and Wither mods will benefit spells as well as weapon hits.
- Wither debuff does not trigger until the Sorceress lands a hit. It will stack with each hit the Sorceress lands, however it is subject to diminishing returns, so it will never reduce the opponent's armor to "0".
- The duration slowly increases, gaining 1 second about every 12 levels. At CA level 125 the duration will catch up to the cooldown, so as long as regeneration times are kept low, the Sorceress can begin keep up Enchant constantly. At max level it can gain 16 seconds, for a total duration of 126s.
Pros and Cons
- Useful for weapon-users and spellcasters alike.
- 120 second cooldown can't be reduced.