NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Fangskin are dependent on the level of Fangskin. Stats will scale based on Fangskin's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- He has additional damage mitigation which corresponds to the armor resistances shown in his tooltip.
- He has no protection against fire or ice damage, so those are the best elements to use against him. Ice is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to ice damage, like most dragon-type enemies.
- Speed Scream - this temporary buff (10s) resembles the Paladin's Fanaticism. It increases Fangskin's attack rating and movement speed by a percent. It also boosts any nearby enemies. this makes it hard to run away from him or dodge his attacks.
- Charged Bolt - similar to Esu's Divine Gift Charged Bolt, pulses of seeking electrical orbs shoot out and damage you. They also heal Fangskin and other enemies. Very dangerous if you are hit by several in succession. Weaker characters are advised to stay well out of melee range for the duration, as the bolts will not fire if the player is far enough away. This will also stop the bolts from healing him.
- Berserk Bleeding Hit - a deadly attack, this is a melee hard hit that has a good chance to cause Open Wounds. It also inflicts life leech damage and has a small chance to stun you.
- Fangskin's design makes use of an inactive Lizardman creature that was found in the scripts. This unique creature's name was "Tizzagog." Who Tizzagog was or what his role was to be in Sacred 2 is unknown, since he never appeared in the game.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List