NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Fire Blasts are a bit like living traps. They spawn (roughly) where you target and then seek out nearby enemies to damage.
- The duration never increases but the regeneration time can be brought quite low with Concentration, Traps Focus, Stamina, and other sources of Regeneration Time -X%. This can allow for several traps active at once, compounding the damage significantly.
- The debuff from Helpless silver mod stacks each time the opponent is damaged, but has diminishing returns so will never reduce the opponent's attributes to "0".
- The chance for burn will reach 70% at max CA level 200. With the Combust mod the chance will scale much quicker, reaching 100% by CA level 150.
Pros and Cons
- Good damage
- High chance for secondary effect
- Seeks targets
- Can have multiple active at once
- Doesn't always spawn exactly where you target