NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
||This spell allows the Paladin to summon the power of holy vengeance. Manifesting as lightning from the heavens, these bolts rain down from the sky, exploding into a shaft of light to banish the evil from the battlefield.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Radiance - Increases the damage of Fist of the Heavens by 8% + 2% per level.
- Disarm - Knocks the weapons from opponents' hands for a brief period.
- Ordeal - Inflicts Deadly Strike (double damage) when opponent health falls below 35%.
- Neutralize - Dispels opponents' buffs when they are hit by Fist of the Heavens.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time.
- Fist of the Heavens hits the targeted enemy and any other enemies in a moderate radius. The range can be increased with Combat Art Range +X% item modifiers.
- Fist of the Heavens has a "0.5s duration" parameter in the tooltip but it only hits once. It doesn't stick around and deal multiple hits like Radiant Pillar. The Paladin targets an enemy, not the ground.
- While Deadly Strike (deathblow) does not normally work on spells, Fist of the Heavens can gain this property from the Ordeal modification. This means that items with the modifier "Opponent Level for Deadly Strike" will apply to Fist of the Heavens and raise the damage threshold at which double damage is inflicted.
- Disarm mod only affects enemies that use weapons. By losing their weapon, disarmed enemies also lose the benefit of any weapon skills they have. So disarmed enemies usually have not only lower damage but also slower attack speed and lower attack rating.
Pros and Cons
- Good damage
- Variety of debuffing properties
- Has a decent area of effect that can be increased
- Can inflict Deadly Strike