NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Frozenstein are dependent on the level of Frozenstein. Stats will scale based on Frozenstein's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Frozenstein is located on Christmas Island A.K.A. Northland. He can be found just outside the southern entrance to the yeti cave.
- Frozenstein's weapon attacks have a good chance to trigger Stun as well as Shattering Blow (Deadly Wounds).
- He can switch between a bow and a club, depending on if the player is fighting at range or close combat.
- He has additional damage mitigation against physical and ice damage. He has no protection against any of the other elements.
- Frozenstein's design uses an inactive creature made by Ascaron called "xmas_troll_hunter" which appears to be a Yeti Hunter that was intended to be on Christmas Island, but never appeared in the game until now.
- Frost Aura - an ice damage aura similar to the Paladin's Holy Freeze. It slows your movement and attack speed.
- Energy Annihilation - Frozenstein activates a buff which disrupts your regeneration time. If the player is in melee range, all their combat arts go on regeneration periodically. You can see blue lines leeching energy from you each time it hits (about once per second).
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Stomp - a nova similar in appearance to the Barbarian's War Cry. Causes moderate physical damage with an 80% chance to stun you.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List