NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Grunwald Dragon are dependent on the level of the Grunwald Dragon. Stats will scale based on the Grunwald Dragon's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Like most Dragons, the Grunwald Dragon is weak to ice damage. For a Barbarian, the axe Dragonslayer would be a premium weapon of choice.
- Reflection Shield - this buff grants the dragon a 50% chance to reflect all types of attacks. It gives the dragon's skin a rough, textured look with purple magic streaks.
- Magic Fireball - launches a gigantic, target-seeking purple fireball. It does magic and physical damage and slows your attack speed for a few seconds.
- Firestorm - similar to the Druid's spell of the same name, causes fire damage and fire DOT with a +20% chance for critical hits. It can be a ring of fire that expands outward from the dragon or a smaller, more focused cone which can shotgun you.
- Blaze - the dragon breathes a jet of fire that ignites a large patch of ground and covers it with a blanket of fire and magic damage that burns for 4 seconds. The Dragon has two versions of this spell, once is launched from the air, the other from the ground. They are identical otherwise.
- Knockback Hit - a spell that deals fire and physical damage and pushes the player back a good distance. This attack may be bugged and non-functioning.
- Dragon Strike - the design of the Grunwald Dragon in Diablo 2 Fallen is taken from the old summoning spell used by the Dragon Mage in the vanilla game.
Back to the D2F Boss List