NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Haenir are dependent on the level of Haenir. Stats will scale based on Haenir's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Haenir has some Damage Mitigation which makes him quite resistant to physical damage. Luckily he has no resistance to any of the other damage types, so make use of your favorite element to defeat him.
- Expulse Magic - like the High Elf's spell of the same name, this is a magic circle that banishes your spells (including buffs) within its area-of-effect. If Haenir is much higher level than you, then your spells with have no effect while he is inside the magic circle. Duration: 10s. Cooldown: 10s. Causes no damage.
- Magic Trap - spawns a stationary trap with a purplish-red color that causes magic and physical damage if you touch it. It lasts 45 seconds and the cooldown is only 10 seconds, so Haenir is likely to have multiple traps active during the fight.
- Hard Hit - a melee attack with significantly boosted damage and chance to hit.
- Freezing Hard Hit - evidenced by blue trails on his weapon when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage that debuffs your movement speed for a few seconds.
- Damage Boost - this buff is indicated by the crossed swords designs swirling around Haenir. It increases his weapon damage and attack rating by a percent. It also affects any nearby enemies.
- Haenir (original) - in the vanilla game Haenir is identical to the bosses Walther and The Guardian. They are literally the exact same creature with different names. In the Community Patch 1.50, Haenir was turned into a Thraconian in accordance with the quest dialogue and lore.
- Dovahkiin - In Diablo 2 Fallen, Haenir gets yet another redesign with a unique barbarian model based on the Dragonborn from the game Skyrim.
Back to the D2F Boss List