Sacred 2:Happy Cow Farm
|In Happy Cow Farm you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The Happy Cow Farm is a quiet country farm just south from Sloeford. There are a couple of buildings where the farmers live, and some more buildings needed for farming tasks. There is few people here, but a merchant can be found even in such a quiet place. There aren't many visitors here despite it's a common crossing point between Sloeford and the Golden Coast.
Locate Happy Cow Farm on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Gleroniwe's Brother: Involved in Fishing Stores quest.
- Galia: Quest giver for Four Yellow Feet quest.
- Geraldil: Involved in A Second Task quest, a part of the Dragon Mage's character specific chain quest.
- Hunter Drogo: Quest giver for the In Accordance with Nature quest.
- Tim Nightowl: Involved in the In Accordance with Nature quest.
- Trader Ryean: Quest giver for Rusty Inheritance quest, (Temple Guardian quest).
- Kobold Chieftain: Involved in The Farm Owner quest. Would appear only after you accept this quest. Actually located in a small Kobold camp a bit southwest of the Happy Cow Farm.
- Maid Mathilda: Involved in The Farm Owner quest. Would appear only after you accept this quest. Actually located in a small Kobold camp a bit southwest of the Happy Cow Farm.
The Happy Cow Farm can be reached by road just following the road leaving Sloeford to the south. There is also a monolith nearby which can be used to transport there if it is currently active.
Wolves and thieves are the enemies that can be found near the Happy Cow Farm. There are also kobolds just to the west of Happy Cow Farm.
|Farm main view
|Cows and monolith
- Happy Cow Farm is near the starting locations for the Dragon Mage, the Dryad, the Inquisitor, and the Temple Guardian. Happy Cow Farm is the first place each of these four player characters will find on the journey.
- If the player wants to start the Highwaymen quest chain before heading into Sloeford then head west from the monolith past the cow barn and fence. Cut through the Goblin camp. Then go then west across the river bridge and north into the Brigand Camp. Cross through the camp and talk to the guard at the other end to start the quest.