Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
|The First Amazon (Light Path)
Matron of the Amazons, a kind and beautiful protector of wild things. She was fierce in her protection of those for whom she had cared.
||Helgrotha's protective hand shields the hero from damage, while her firm retribution stings all who would dare attack those under her care.|
There is an in-game book that describes the legends and beliefs about Helgrotha. The book is entitled Lore of the Nephalem, Book 3: Helgrotha - the First Amazon.
- Statues of Helgrotha can be found all over Ancaria. Praying near them helps the characters to partially regenerate her Divine Gift - Salvation.
- Have a look through the SacredWiki Map to find out where her statues are located (she takes the place of Forens).
- He also has a statue in each of the many Temples of the Gods scattered throughout Ancaria.
- Helgrotha's shrines can be found in the Forgotten Gardens where the Seraphim Priestesses spend their time, in Artamark near the Kufferath Castle and even in the Bengaresh Desert. However, no one respects Helgrotha more than the Amazons of Dyr Lain.
There are several quests in game that are dedicated to the player character's chosen Deity. The ones dedicated to Helgrotha are:
- Helgrotha can be chosen by all the characters except for the Necromancer, who cannot choose Light Path gods.
- See Also: Helgrotha Development Thread on DarkMatters